Zero to Hero Web Package
- A 45 minute strategy call to determine your goals, target market and overall vision for your business
- Connection of domain and hosting (domain and hosting purchased by you)
- Project workflow on Trello which allows for ease of gathering content.
- Shopify/Woocommerce acount setup
- A site map that shows your navigation and category setup
- Customization of premium WordPress or Shopify theme
- Branded ‘Coming Soon’ page during prodution period
- Custom layout & styling of the following pages :Homepage, About Us page. FAQ’s page, Product page, Collections page, Shopping Cart & Checkout page
- Adding up to twenty (20) products plus detailed visual instructions on how to add additional ones
- Basic on page SEO
- Branded Invoice Design
- Google analytics & facebook pixel integration (where code is supplied)
- Legal pages : Terms, Privacy, Returns, Shipping
- Integration with Mailchimp or Klaviyo, and social media platforms
- Setup of email address of the new domain
- Creation and setup of transactional emails
- Creation, design and setup of marketing emails (Welcome series, promos, abandoned cart etc)
- Responsive Design – Looks good on any sized screen
- Extensive guidance through the sales and fulfillment process
- Checklists to ensure you have the smoothest of launches
- Unlimited communication all the way and custom tutorials to ensure your complete mastery over your site at hand over
- Three months support post launch
Cost: $2,500.00 USD
“Paula has done three websites for me so far and I must say I am pleased with every single one of them. She ensures that her clients are educated on the Shopify platform and she explains everything in great detail. I would highly recommend her services because she makes the whole process simple and hassle free”.
Edel Barchinova (CEO, ShopFashioneira)
What is not included?
1. Shopify’s monthly fee
2. Purchase of domain
3. Images (if images are needed premium stock photos could be sourced at an additional cost)
Will I be able to edit the site in the future?
Of course! The Shopify back-end is very user friendly and easy to navigate. Plus, if you run into any dificulties, I’m only a message away.
Need some clarity?
Grab The Business Roadmap
If you don't have a strategy for your online business, not sure what stage your business is at, or even what to do next, then this cheat sheet is for you.
Join Us On Instagram