Zero to Hero Web Package
- A 45 minute strategy call to determine your goals, target market and overall vision for your business
- Connection of domain and hosting (domain and hosting purchased by you)
- Project workflow on Trello which allows for ease of gathering content.
- Shopify account setup
- A site map that shows your navigation and category setup
- Customization of premium Shopify theme
- Branded ‘Coming Soon’ page during prodution period
- Custom layout & styling of the following pages :Homepage, About Us page. FAQ’s page, Product page, Collections page, Shopping Cart & Checkout page
- Adding up to fifty (50) products plus detailed visual instructions on how to add additional ones
- Basic on page SEO
- Branded invoice design
- Google Analytics & Facebook pixel integration (where code is supplied)
- Legal pages : Terms, Privacy, Returns, Shipping
- Integration with Mailchimp or Klaviyo, and social media platforms
- Setup of email address of the new domain
- Creation and setup of transactional emails
- Creation, design and setup of marketing emails (Welcome series, promos, abandoned cart etc)
- Responsive design – Looks good on any sized screen
- Extensive guidance through the sales and fulfillment process
- Checklists to ensure you have the smoothest of launches
- Unlimited communication all the way and custom tutorials to ensure your complete mastery over your site at hand over
- Three months support post launch
Cost: $2,500.00 USD
“Paula has done three websites for me so far and I must say I am pleased with every single one of them. She ensures that her clients are educated on the Shopify platform and she explains everything in great detail. I would highly recommend her services because she makes the whole process simple and hassle free”.
Edel Barchinova (CEO, ShopFashioneira)
What is not included?
1. Shopify’s monthly fee
2. Purchase of domain
3. Images (if images are needed premium stock photos could be sourced at an additional cost)
Why do I even need a website for my business?
Even small local businesses that only serve their hometown need a site. That’s because the web is the first place people go when looking for a product or service. A website helps every business:
Promote and sell their products and services
Connect with new customers (and keep existing customers)
Compete with bigger businesses
Control their brand and keep their marketing fresh and current
Will I be able to edit the site in the future?
Of course! The Shopify back-end is very user friendly and easy to navigate. Plus, if you run into any dificulties, I’m only a message away.
Why do you specialize in only Shopify sites?
Shopify is dedicated to streamlining the ecommerce experience for merchants and their customers by offering one platform with all the ecommerce and point of sale features you will ever need to start, run, and grow your business.
Shopify is also completely flexible – with full storefront customization, no product limits, and powerful analytics, I can customize Shopify to fit your needs without you having to worry about ever outgrowing it.
Need some clarity?
Grab The Business Roadmap
If you don't have a strategy for your online business, not sure what stage your business is at, or even what to do next, then this cheat sheet is for you.
Join Us On Instagram